Tomato has an acidic trait which also contains Potassium and Vitamin C. These two contents in tomato protects the skin from sun damage and some other conditions. These recipes are for all those people who have oily skins, open pores and blackheads. If used regularly, the result will be seen.
For Glowing Skin;
- Make a mixture of honey and tomato juice to be applied on your face and neck. Wash it off after 15 minutes, you would see a glowing face in front of the mirror.
- Add 2tbsp tomato juice with 4tbsp curd. Mix very well and apply on your skin. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
For Removing Sunburn;
- Add 2tbsp tomato juice and 4tbsp buttermilk. Apply the mixture to the affected area of the skin and wash it off after 30minutes.
To Shrink Open Pores;
- Mix tomato juice with 2 or 3 drops of lime juice. Apply this solution on your face and then wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Mix tomato juice with an equal part of Milk. Store in a bottle which can be refrigerated. This should be used daily. Apply this on your face and neck using your finger tips. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Smear the pulp of tomato on your face daily. Leave for 1 hour and then wash it off with warm water. This should be done regularly for a greater result.